Coffee and Travel: The Best Coffee Shops to Visit in Cities Around the World
There are few things more enjoyable than traveling to new places and discovering local coffee shops that offer unique and delicious coffee experiences. Whether you are a coffee expert or simply appreciate a good cup of joe, exploring new coffee shops can be an exciting part of any travel itinerary. In this blog, we will take a tour of some of the best coffee shops to visit in cities around the world.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Bocca Coffee Roasters: Known for its award-winning coffee beans and beautiful interior design, Bocca Coffee Roasters is a MUST-visit for coffee lovers visiting Amsterdam. You can enjoy a cup of coffee brewed with beans that have been sourced directly from coffee farmers around the world, while surrounded by chic and modern decor.
- Melbourne, Australia - Brother Baba Budan: This coffee shop is named after the famous Sufi saint who is said to have smuggled coffee out of Yemen in the 17th century. The interior is filled with chairs hanging from the ceiling, giving the space a quirky and unique vibe. Their coffee beans are sourced from around the world and roasted on-site, ensuring a fresh and flavorful cup every time.
- Tokyo, Japan - Omotesando Koffee: This cozy and intimate coffee shop is located in a traditional Japanese home, adding to the overall charm and ambiance. Their coffee is brewed using a siphon brewing method, which creates a delicate and smooth flavor. Visitors can also enjoy delicious pastries and desserts made in-house.
- New York City, United States: Blue Bottle Coffee: Blue Bottle Coffee has several locations in New York City, each with a distinct vibe and atmosphere. Their coffee is known for its quality and taste, and the company is dedicated to using sustainable and ethical coffee practices. Try their famous New Orleans-style iced coffee, which is infused with chicory for a unique and delicious flavor.
- Reykjavik, Iceland - Reykjavik Roasters: This coffee shop is a cozy and rustic space, complete with exposed brick walls and wooden tables. Their coffee beans are sourced from small farms around the world and roasted on-site, ensuring a fresh and flavorful cup every time. Don't miss their delicious baked goods and pastries, which are all made in-house.
- Paris, France - Café Kitsuné: Located in the trendy Palais Royale neighborhood, this coffee shop is known for its excellent coffee and chic Parisian atmosphere. They serve a variety of coffee drinks, including a delicious matcha latte and a unique coffee tonic. Don't forget to grab a pastry or croissant to complete your Parisian coffee experience.
- Seoul, South Korea: Fritz Coffee Company: This minimalist coffee shop has a simple and clean design, which allows the focus to be on the coffee itself. Their beans are sourced from around the world and roasted on-site, ensuring a fresh and flavorful cup every time. Don't miss their famous honey latte, which is sweet and delicious.
No matter where you travel, there is always a new coffee shop to discover and enjoy. These are just a few of the many amazing coffee shops around the world, each offering a unique and delicious coffee experience. So next time you travel, be sure to add a coffee shop visit to your itinerary and experience the world one cup of coffee at a time.
I live for coffee