Whether you’re an aspiring influencer or just a gal who wants to spruce up her Instagram page, these apps will totally improve your content game. From editing pictures to planning posts, here are my app suggestions:
- VSCO – Used by numerous bloggers, VSCO is known for its wide variety of “presets,” photo filters that are either provided with the app or created by its network of users. To make your content visually flow, pick a go-to preset and use that for all of your content.
- Canva – I personally use the desktop version, but Canva is a must-have for text graphics!
- Afterlight – This app has everything from filters to typography, but it is especially useful for photo frames. I use the frame options to fit my photos into the pre-set Instagram square.
- Repost for Instagram – Get involved with your IG community and share content you love using Repost. It will credit the original user and create a shareable IG post with the click of a button.
- Hootsuite – Have a crazy schedule, but want to stay on top of posting your valuable content? Use a scheduling app like Hootsuite to automatically share pre-planned posts.
- Instagram analytics – This isn’t technically a separate app, but it is an amazing and FREE feature for tracking analytics. Switch your account to a Business account to access this amazing feature.
I think these apps cover every potential area of improvement when looking at your Instagram content. Let me know if you use any of these, or if you have any other staples that your fellow boss babes need to have on their radars!