This DIY daiquiri recipe is perfect for this summer! This recipe is super easy and fun to do even if you're in your backyard with some friends! Keep reading to find our favorite at home strawberry daiquiri recipe!
What you're going to need
- 4 oz. light rum
- 1 scoop Strawberry Daiquiri Hydrate (Our hydrate is an electrolyte formula that was designed to enhance endurance, recovery, and of course, hydration!)
- 1/2 c. fresh strawberries, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 (10-oz.) bag frozen strawberries, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sliced lime, for garnish
- To a blender, add rum, fresh and frozen strawberries, and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with lime slices and whole strawberries
- Now you enjoy this delicious strawberry daiquiri that you made yourself! We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!