Coffee Over Cardio | Nootropics 101
Need coffee to help power through your day? Add a boost of focus, concentration, and energy to your cup with the nootropics featured in our Smart Start Creamers. Nootropics are supplements, and foods that improve cognitive function. They get you through those performance plateaus and keep you in control. Our Smart Start Creamers contains two high-quality nootropics: TeaCrine® and Cognizin®.
TeaCrine® is a patent-pending compound containing pure theacrine, which can be found in natural sources such as the Camellia tealeaf, coffee, and certain exotic fruits. Theacrine is structurally similar to caffeine, but studies show that the body does not develop a tolerance to theacrine as it does to caffeine. The benefits of Theacrine include:
- Supports healthy metabolic activity and energy production
- Decreases physical discomfort associated with intense exercise
- Reduces perceived exertion from exercise
- Increases cellular protection through antioxidant activity
- Supports a positive mood and decreased feelings of stress and irritability
- Increases motivation to exercise and accomplish tasks
- Increases neural drive
It does not increase heart rate or blood pressure and is not a stimulant.*
Clinically tested for efficacy, Cognizin® delivers a patented form of citicoline, nature’s way of keeping the brain’s energy-producing centers firing. Cognizin is also pure, vegetarian and allergen-free. The specific benefits* of citicoline include:
- Supports memory
- Promotes faster recall speed
- Supports learning capacity
- Promotes focus and attention
- Supports brain energy
Yes, caffeine is technically a nootropic, but it simply helps the brain wake up. Adding the premium compounds in our Smart Start Creamers takes things to the next level, making your thoughts sharper and your actions more effective. Nootropics are safe and designed to optimize your cognitive function both immediately and long-term - even more reason to add them to your cup every day!
*Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.