Good morning Coffee Lovers,
Here is a quick and easy White Chocolate Donut Latte for you to make :)
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 1 cup half & half
- 2/3 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp if vanilla
- 1/4 almond extract
- Reddi Whip
- Saturdaze Chocolate Donut Coffee
1) Make 1 small cup of coffee with Saturdaze Chocolate Donut Coffee (small pot or use your re-usable KCUP filter!)
2) In a medium sized sauce pan heat the milk, half & half, and white chocolate chips until the chips are melted stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in vanilla and almond extract
4) Pour into the small cup of coffee and top with reddi whip!
And enjoy! Let us know if you try this sweet treat!