But First... Coffee: Preview to our FREE EBOOK... Coming soon!
Good morning Coffee Lovers!
Happy Monday! Today I am sharing with you one of the recipes coming straight from the Free E-Book coming soon! Let us know what you think and if you're excited for the recipes!
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening (can substitute with butter)
- 2 tsp instant coffee granules dissolved in 2 tbsp milk
- additional 1-2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 2-4 cups powdered sugar (healthy swap with stevia!)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and vegetable shortening, beat using an electric mixer until fluffy, 1 minute.
- Add in the instant coffee granules that you dissolved in the milk.
- Add in additional instant coffee granules, about 1 tsp at a time until you get your desired coffee flavor.
- Begin to add the powdered sugar, about 1 cup at a time, mixing by hand first, then with the electric mixer. Continue adding powdered sugar until the frosting tastes good to you, is well mixed, and pipe-able.